Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: favorite brand of Ice Cream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    favorite brand of Ice Cream

    not flavor but name brand. I've found 2 that I really like Edys that I get at Walmart and something like State Fair I get a Save-a-Lot. both are soft and creamy. most others are too frozen, especially Mayfield. you almost have to let them melt a bit before eating for personal taste.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: favorite brand of Ice Cream

    I stick to Breyers mostly, I stay away from Mayfield too, I think it's awful.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: favorite brand of Ice Cream

    Seems like different brands do certain flavors of ice cream better than others.
    Can't say there's only one I like.

    I will say, the Skinny Cow brand for ice cream sandwiches and fudge bars is REALLY good, dieting or not. The texture of the ice cream is great.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: favorite brand of Ice Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    not flavor but name brand. I've found 2 that I really like Edys that I get at Walmart and something like State Fair I get a Save-a-Lot. both are soft and creamy. most others are too frozen, especially Mayfield. you almost have to let them melt a bit before eating for personal taste.
    I worked in ice cream for 8 years. Edy's is the best brand of ice cream I dealt with in that time. It has a butter fat content of almost 20% (that's what makes it so creamy). The Skinny Cows that elpn mentioned are made by Edy's. Haagen Dazs is good too and may be better but the flavor selections aren't great. Godiva is really good. They have a white chocolate rasberry that's orgasmic. Ben & Jerry's is just candied up junk. It's got it's good things but it's not that special.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: favorite brand of Ice Cream

    Haagen Daz is great....
    Edy's is awesome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •